The wind Am I ?

Why away?

Why have i so been away from the blog?
After the previous entry i posted here back from some time during the last sem at BITS, I have a feeling of not making so very valuable a contribution by writing my own web content here. I have a whole public-personal diary here since I started in '08. I have hardly not thought of posting at least once a week since my last post but I did not want to be discussing mundane things here.

I have now felt that here is a place where I should post in a limited manner but some useful quality web content.

As for the updates one wishes to share with his network only, there's fb and twitter, my next post after this silence-breaker would be meaningful and something unique and useful for the www!

--
Nirupam
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nirpam
0 comments:

Follow my keystrokes, Keep readin

What I have been Doing..

    follow me on Twitter

    A quote for the day

    Me, an Indian Blogger