The wind Am I ?

8th August 2005

Am awake, tommorow is a Operations Management Compre, that's hardly any reason to it; have been sleeping since past 2 days (30/48 hrs) but tonight after coming back from ANC, Saayan and I tried studying and saayan slept on my bed, that's a better reasoning why a bedless me is awake.

As I have just come back to my room AK 111, from a short stroll outside on the road from Insti Main gate to ANC, I write this at 2:59 AM on 8th May 2009, Three years and 9 months since when I first walked through that road on 8th August 2005 alone, ya alone… for most of the students would come along with people around them to join their university for the first time, wasn't thatway for me, but I did get some good company from the bus to pilani from delhi, who eventually turned out to be my sidey and roommate. 8th August, because I was a late Registration candidate (Late Re's) floated off from BITS Goa's degree to MMS at pilani, now extinct as we walk out as the last batch.

This 8th of the month shall probably never come back again at pilani for me, certainly not 8th august; precisely 1370 is a number myriad enough, it's the number of days that have passed since, the boy with 2 small baggages on a rickshaw came in looking for Vyas Bhawan, supposed to be his reporting destination, turning out to be his abode for an year as well. Thirteen Hundred and seventy days after the day, he had a chance to walk alone again on the same road, he went till ANC and traversed the road back again, trying to feel something, he did, recollect a few memoirs of those 1370 days. Lovely they were, certainly, the best ones he got, & sweet she was, and so he wrote this post.

Adios dear road, adieu dear 8th August, & stay back with me, dear…."my memories of these thirteen hundred and seventy days"

7 comments:

that was quite nostalgic :)


hail BITS..
hail niru bh...
Jai Ho !!!


BITS is goin to miss u ....

be the same cool nirupam forever !!


Cool!!!1370 days at BITS must have been a great learning experience.The best thing about memory is that it always remains with us and can be refreshed at our will.Wishing you good luck in all your future endeavours.


wow...this was gr8...we all gonna NIRU Bhai ..


@ everyone, thanks a lot, wonderful to see the comments, today after the last compre, as i leave for my last khetri trip, will miss things really !..........


Follow my keystrokes, Keep readin

What I have been Doing..

    follow me on Twitter

    A quote for the day

    Me, an Indian Blogger