The wind Am I ?

GULAL- What a .....

Labels:

I am confused, but I Dont wish you to confuse with the title of post, for me this mostly sucks, I kept on trying to understand what were they trying to show in the movie form the beginning, 2 hours and 21 minutes of useless cinema s enough to put you to thrashing it like any thing , and that's what I am doing. The movie tries to show a war by the Rajputanas against the Government perhaps, but runs more like a stupid thriller to woo some of the pathetic Indian crowd (I bet, It must have failed in its those intentions too). Trying to show some love and fight masala coupled with nonsense blended in Rajasthani cultural taste and screwing up everything is what Gulal has succeeded in!

2 comments:

I totally agree with you.
What a rubish movie it is. KHICHDI wud be an apt description. Anurag Kasyap is really cheap in sullying the tradition and image of a community to such limits.


Completely agree with the review assessment.


Follow my keystrokes, Keep readin

What I have been Doing..

    follow me on Twitter

    A quote for the day

    Me, an Indian Blogger