The wind Am I ?

Investment Banking and happening world!

Friday, I had a nice time from 9 to 1:30 (read am's) at HSBC. Firstly I 've begun to love the Healthcare Industry :) and secondly Its quite fun when you work while knowing it goes next!
I got a call from a London based Banker (an associate director at HSBC) and it was funny working with the timeline (next 10 mins) though it turned out apparently to be 25 mins. The flair of exploring opportunities which have just come up is well, too good..
Its like you just listen to an earnings release webcast and realize that yes! there could be something happening for this company in a short time-span - sure a matter worth being discussed and the next moment you are up there analyzing it, sneeking into what several broker analysis and your analysis culminates to... and present something up to the big guys for discussion..!
Looks great..
0 comments:

Follow my keystrokes, Keep readin

What I have been Doing..

    follow me on Twitter

    A quote for the day

    Me, an Indian Blogger