The wind Am I ?

another-erudite-lexical-ambiguity

4:10 am, Saturday, 26th September, Kormangla, Bengaluru, India

Been time, time since I found time; Seems a great time now so lets share words before drooping off. I am through with almost 3 months of my Internship at Investment Banking Team, HSBC, India where its honestly some good amount of learning. Mostly into M&A Advisory, with big clientèle makes things interesting, and barring the long hours, its a good time here.

Valuing targets, approaching acquirers, assessing viability, everything enthralls, sadly, its not in a so not mature Indian market that many of these activities would be happening, so you again sit back in a low cost destination, and work for the more mature markets. What is better in the case is the level of involvement hardly differs and you would perhaps be involved to the same extent at that hierarchy.

Am learning to speak less now a days and would limit so much, a 3 months younger me, would have talked about.

BITS Pilani is still happening and BITS Open Sports Meet (BOSM) recently concluded, but what's been just so wonderful are the activities of HPC (Hindi Press Club) out there at campus; It takes an effort of a time to maintain and run such a body; but people after us would take it again, so passionately and you would be able to see your own thoughts in their determined shining eyes, is nothing but nostalgically mesmerizing.

What has happened in these three months here is initially happening weekends, following rest or work; the happening part being kool to cover most of the fun in the city and a couple of trips to Nandi hills and Shirdi. The city's good I guess, though don't often brush shoulders with it as I would have loved to. Life's a bit stuck on that front in a sedentary job, Isn't it?
Apart from probing into my own nuances with life and Investment banking, I still dream, read, argue, plan, think, without many a feats, but buzzing with my own musings, like a breeze, a more intermittent one though! but still alike Wind! and I am happy to believe the answer's still yess to my blog's title.
1 comments:

HPC has really shined through. The juniors have been working well.Prof Swain mentions you often. Hope you are not overworked, or if so, not underemployed.


Follow my keystrokes, Keep readin

What I have been Doing..

    follow me on Twitter

    A quote for the day

    Me, an Indian Blogger