The wind Am I ?

GSVC-ISB-APOGEE

Labels:

Past week has been certainly happening and it yet again confirms my belief that travelling is so much of learning; was there at ISB for B plan presentation and had a real hand's on tryst with the busy life that business could offer, Gave a presentation just after a Bus and Flight ride; went kinda well but a bit of disappointment for not being selected. And back to pilani, a good chance to hear, learn and network at TechBazar and listen to eminent speakers like Michael cremo, John C Mather and Jimmie Wales (frankly, din't find so interesting stuff in any of these lectures, but went to listen mostly for their big names. SP Kothari was better to listen to, perhaps because he talked about the global financial crisis and most of which was already familiar stuff and you could catch things but for more obvious reasons, it was something that I took my interest in as well. Like everyone else, he had his own forecasts and I could have mine, for when we are going to get over this one. I would however choose not to predict anything but better just reaffirm that it's a big one. Mithali rocked and MIMERS ruled, but Jai Ho went to Music Club. I can go on writing but I still believe what shailesh wrote in his editorial for the last Newsletter of Hindi press club for Apogee 2k9 went just right in his words, The SU should certainly be praised for all of it. Do read Shailesh's Editorial from Issue 5 Apogee Hindi Press here

2 comments:

Ohh.. Didn't know about the ISB thing. Glad you're having fun!


LOL, You could also get it that I went there for having fun only,!!! actually it was more like a trip to hyd :)


Follow my keystrokes, Keep readin

What I have been Doing..

    follow me on Twitter

    A quote for the day

    Me, an Indian Blogger